Sunday 27 March 2011

Scythes of the Emperor - Librarian - Part 4

So still struggling with technically difficulties I'm going to pop a quick update on here while I can.  I've made progress in some areas and taken a step back in others.  I've decided to redo the chest eagle as I wasn't happy with how it was coming out but have managed to get paint on some previously untouched areas.  I'm going to have to get a move on with this as I intend to enter it into the painting contest at Forgeworlds open day on the 03/04/11 at GW headquarters in lenton, I don't expect to win but it help's give me a deadline to work to.  So here are the shiny pictures, again not brilliant quality but i'll get the light tent out for the finished article.





So that's your lot til next time, Like I said above i'll hopefully have this done before the week is done so keep your eye's peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment