Thursday 15 March 2012

Scenery - Various 40K Goodies

So as I didn't fancy starting anymore Scythe stuff before i go off to my brothers wedding I figured I could bash out some more scenery to keep myself entertained, so here we go.   First up is the statue from the Honoured Imperium with added pigeon poo:



Also from the same set we have a slightly worse for wear giant Aquila of Doom!


As well as the last of my Planetstrike Bastions I had left lying around.


I've also got some dragons teeth tank traps on the way to make area scenery and will do a few ruined buildings which combined with the Planetstrike stuff I had painted previously and the stuff I have just painted will give me enough scenery to cover an 8' x 4' or two 4' x 4' tables which is definately a project for the future.  But so many ideas so little time.

TTFN!




No comments:

Post a Comment