Tuesday 26 April 2011

Demons!

Ye gads! Not another distraction!  Yes, kind of. This is me trying to get back into Warhammer Fantasy taking advantage of a campaign i'll be taking part in with the Wednesday Goths at GW Poole.  It's only 1200 pts and like the Grey Knights it will only be table top standard, also I'll be taking advantage of demon units being very mono-coloured to BLAAT on the basecoat with my airbrush hopefully cutting down on time a lot. So without further a do some photos.

First up I converted some furies using plastic GW Ghouls and GW Tyranid Gargoyle wings, Fez's to be added when I'm green stuffing the gaps.


A lazy conversion on the Changeling to create a Tzeentch Herald with winged horror.


And some fairly bog standard flamers and seekers.



And made a start on my personal nemesis, skirmish movement trays.


So as you can see I've been keeping myself busy.  Here's the list I'm working to also.

Herald of Khorne BSB, Armour of Khorne - 140

Herald of Tzeentch Winged Horror, Master of Sorcery - 160

30 x Bloodletters with Full Command - 390

6 x Furies - 72

5 x Seekers with Full Command - 140

5 x Flamers - 175

1 x Fiend - 55

1 x Fiend - 55

TOTAL - 1187

TTFN!



No comments:

Post a Comment