Wednesday 3 August 2011

Blacksun Painting Competition - It's Turquoise

So wait five minutes and three distractions turn up at once, luckily it's only one for now though i'm sure two more will be along soon.  This is a miniature i'm painting for a small community gamers forum painting competition. As one member is obsessed with Hawk Turquoise I decided to see what I can do with it as it's a couple I very rarely use.  For now the basecoat is sprayed on awaiting it's first wash.


When some progress is made you'll see it here but there isn't long till the deadline so I better pull my finger out.

2 comments:

  1. Nice even base coat. I am interested to see how you proceed from a turquoise base. I would also love to see some shots of your work area. I see little glimpses in the background, but would you just post some shots of your whole work space and how you organize all your stuff? Thanks in advance and keep up all the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the base coat is smooth because I airbrushed it on, something I'm starting to do for all models that are predominately one colour. It saves a whole lot of time and effort.

    Next time I'm wandering by my desk with my camera I'll be sure to snap a pic however I can assure you it's nothing special.

    ReplyDelete